YOUR SAFETY IS OUR VISION !
Ausi Test & Tag specialises in the Inspection and Testing of portable electrical appliances to the Australian Standard AS/ NZS 3760:2010.
We offer a personalised and professional service, which helps your business achieve its mandatory WHS Regulation compliance for safe electrical plant and equipment for your employees to use.
“A person conducting a business or undertaking with management or control of electrical equipment must ensure that the electrical equipment is regularly inspected and tested by a competent person if the electrical equipment is:
- supplied with electricity through an electrical socket outlet (‘plug in’ equipment)
- used in an environment in which its normal use exposes the equipment to operating conditions that are likely to result in damage to the equipment or a reduction in its expected life span."
To that end we use state of the art Portable Testing Equipment that allows easier access to your site with minimal disruptions to everyday operations.
- Portable Electrical Appliances.
- Portable Residual Current Devices (RCD’s)
- Microwave Leakage detection
Comprehensive Reports are issued after testing that identifies your portable electrical appliances for Asset Tracking, Auditing, and Insurance purposes. All data recorded is treated in complete confidence and stored in accordance with National Privacy Principles. No matter what type of Industry your business is – individual contractor, small, medium, or large business, Ausi Test & Tag can implement a cost effective testing schedule that suits your business with retest bookings organised in consultation with you.